1.02.2012

The Pinterest Project: January 2012

So, if you're anything like me, you are probably a Pinterest-aholic.  I get sucked in and then it's over.  So over. Sometimes I feel like there is just too much good stuff out there that I want to try that I don't even know where to begin!  Well, I have decided that each month, I'm going to try 3 to 4 things on Pinterest that have grabbed my attention.  Then at the beginning of the next month, I will recap the previous project and unveil the new project.  Maybe it will give you some inspiration and insight and it will get me "doing" something!  

So without further ado...here is the first installment...The Pinterest Project:  January 2012!

Hope you enjoy!




1. & 2. go together.  My hall closet is approximately the same size as the picture in #2, so I am going to use this a guide.  However, I'm calling shenanigans on the towel rack on the inside of the door.  Seems to me if they shut the door, it just wouldn't work.  But, I do like the idea of maximizing the vertical space on each shelf.  Also, we have a tons of "medicine cabinet" stuff that is currently residing in a fall-apart box under our sink in the master bathroom.  Time for it to look like picture #1...and I have a label maker I need to break in!


3.  Green Beans with Bacon Vinaigrette - these look and sound so good!  Green beans are one vegetable the kids actually love, but want a way to kind of jazz them up.  We'll see.  Anything with bacon on it is a good thing in my book.


4.  Vietnamese Spring Rolls - these just look so yummy!  Not sure if these will pass muster with the kids and hubby, but even if they don't they look like a perfect lunch for me to take to work.


I'll be back at the beginning of  February with a post on how each of these turned out, along with a new plan for February!  


Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment