1.01.2012

Happy New Year: 2012

I love the new year.


I don't really get caught up in a laundry list of resolutions, but there is something so invigorating about a clean slate.  I guess that is why I started this new blog in the first place.  SugarBear Diaries was just a little too intimate at times for my liking, and I needed a change of space.  I created OhSugarBear as that new space and I hope you will stop by often and even leave a comment every now and then.


Christmas is my favorite time of the year.  It's a whole "season" in my house, with decorations going up promptly on or the day after Thanksgiving and stay up until the new year.  To me, it's the perfect way to start and stop my favorite time of the year.


As I sat quietly in the still of last night and soaked up all the coziness that is my home, I made some sincere resolutions to myself.  They do not warrant public opinion, but they will be my attempt to continually progress towards that better version of myself that I envision.


Remember it's never too late to do anything or be anything...until it's too late.


I'm wishing you peace and hope in the new year.  2012 is going to be great!  I can just feel it.


Thank you for stopping by and welcome!






Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment