5.12.2013

Back In The Saddle...Again

Wow...it's been a long time!

I've been MIA for no good reason.  I really do love blogging, but it seems like that is the first thing to go when life gets a little too hectic.  Then I regret not posting.  Then I feel like I've lost momentum, and it's just a shame spiral from there!

So, no more of that, and more of me posting when the time allows. 

This space is all about living the good life.  My definition of a good life is one filled with exactly what you need, not what you want.  It's about being happy in the place you are.  Not wishing for more, not regretting what is in the past.  It's hard to do sometimes.  Don't get me wrong, I suck at this at least once a day, but the important thing is to try and always keep this thought process in perspective.  I have some cool posts scheduled in the next few weeks, so I hope you stop by often and I promise to blog more than twice a year!

In the meantime, in honor of Mother's Day, here is funny picture that has totally depicted my life at least one night a week for the last seven years!



Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment